Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Eighth

Today marks our eighth month together. Boyfriend and I picked ilLido as we ate there on our first date and I had a pasta-coma after trying theirs. Four experiences here and the standard of the food has been fluctuating. 


This is a cold dish which is really sweet. I think it is made with honeydew.
// Potato ball w/ breadcrumbs //
// Parma Ham //
Complimented w/ cherry tomatoes to ease the salty chunks in your mouth.
 // Foie Gras //
I think they serve really good foie gras.
 // Ravoli w/ beef fillings, topped with truffles and foie gras //
 I wanted fettuccine all along, so the chef made me another dish.
// Fettuccine w/ Wagyu beef chunks and truffles // 
 Lastly,
// Miyazaki Wagyu Beef topped w/ truffles //
Was told that this is the only restaurant serving Miyazaki beef in Singapore.
 // Chocolate Mousse Cake //
Mini surprise arranged by Ben when he made the reservation.
 The grumpy manager introduced these alien pumpkins before we left. They are actually edible!

P/S. B, Thank you for the dinner. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment